- Grow your personal and professional support system through your local IIA chapter.
- Connect with hiring companies and find top talent through the Career Center.
- Expand your network and professional presence by participating locally, nationally, or globally as a volunteer leader.
- Share your expertise by speaking at conferences, submitting editorial content to Internal Auditor magazine, and uploading videos to AuditChannel.org.
- Build strong connections while learning best practices at IIA conferences and seminars.
- Take advantage of special centers/groups focused on gaming, financial services, government, and CAEs to discuss challenges and best practices.
- Gain new solutions, best practices, and industry news through IIA Nigeria’s social media networks such as LinkedIn Facebook, and Twitter.
- Get involved in local university and Internal Auditing Education Partnership (IAEP) school programs to support the growth of the profession’s future.
Boost your Knowledge.
- World-class training through seminars, eWorkshops, eSeminars, on-site training, and on-demand self-study courses.
- Attend Members-only Webinars to earn valuable CPEs without leaving your desk. Earn 12+ free CPEs per year with your membership!
- Annual national and international conferences offer multiple learning tracks on leading practices, trends, and issues.
- Executive Development: For up-and-coming CAEs throughVision University and the new Qualification in Internal Audit Leadership® (QIAL®).
- Key Insights: Internal Auditor magazine, AuditChannel.org, thought leadership, IIA SmartBrief, and blogs featuring global perspectives on trends and issues.
- Authoritative Standards and Guidance: Free access to solidify your role with key stakeholders.
- Instant Social Access: Daily updates on timely topics: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Practitioner-reviewed Bookstore: Choose from hundreds of titles related to internal auditing.
- Latest Industry Research: Conducted by thought leaders in the profession exploring current issues, emerging trends, and future needs through the Internal Audit Foundation.
- Access essential tools for planning and development of audit teams: benchmarking, trend reports, and quality assessments.
Gain more Confidence.
- The IIA’s certifications, including the CIA® certification, are the most prestigious in the internal audit industry. Studies show employers recognize the effort, compensating professionals with IIA certifications better than their uncertified counterparts.
- IIA volunteer leaders receive training, professional recognition, and opportunities for continued growth that is difficult to get elsewhere.
- The Partner Savings Program provides exclusive member pricing and savings from trusted providers.
- The IIA has developed the Qualification in Internal Audit Leadership® (QIAL®) to support leaders on their journey to be the next generation of visionaries for the profession.
- Opportunities to showcase your leadership skills and expertise by speaking at conferences and events and contributing to industry and professional publications.
- Tone at the Top supports your stakeholder relationship by providing them with concise, leading-edge information on top issues affecting the internal audit process.